Otherwise known as a fritatta, a crustless quiche is quite filling and paired with a leafy salad dressed with lemon and olive oil, you can end the day feeling sated and satisfied. It’s also ridiculously easy and can be made with so many different ingredients, so don’t be afraid to mix it up and add your own touch to this dish!
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 5-6 organic eggs
- 2/3 cup milk (or use soy/almond)
- 1 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup fresh veggies (spinach, red pepper, spinach, mushrooms)
- 1/2 cup grated cheese (we went with cheddar)
- Preheat the oven to 375-degrees, and prepare your veggies first.
- When the over is hot, coata sturdy pie pan with olive oil and sprinkle with 1/4 of the panko bread crumbs, placing the pan in oven for 3-5 minutes (depending on thickness of pan).
- Whisk the eggs, then add milk and spices. Fold in 3/4 of the grated cheese.
- When you bring the hot pie pan out of the oven, spread about 3/4 of the veggies onto hot pan. Slowly and gently pour egg mixture into pan, then drop the remaining veggies on top.
- Spread remaining cheese and panko bread crumbs on top, then cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove the foil, and place back in the oven for another 10-15 minutes until brown on top.